Gift this class
SoulCollage® Make Art Guidance Cards
“The key is to trust your heart to move where your talents can flourish. This old world will really spin when work becomes a joyous expression of the soul.” ---Al Sacharov
During this three-hour event Cheryle will offer step-by-step instructions on how to create your own personalised SoulCollage® cards, Every card and journal entry and poem is uniquely you. Connect and find spaces of mindfulness as you create these mini art works to treasure and offer guidance from your inner wisdom.
reproduction of the night's chosen artwork. All materials are provided including paint brushes, canvas, paints, easel and apron.
SoulCollage® was originally created by the American psychologist Seena Frost for personal and client use and is a process for accessing your intuition and creating an incredible deck of cards with deep personal meaning that will help you with life's questions and transitions. This simple yet powerful creative process was so popular that SoulCollage® spread and Seena began training facilitators and this approach is now in many countries across the globe.
- Learn an easy step by step instruction to create your personal SoulCollage® guidance cards through a supportive art process.
- Nurture your creative soul and find space to breathe as you create, connect and enjoy self-care through mindfulness, collage and poetry.
- Techniques to connect to your intuition and listen to your inner wisdom as you access your inner stories as you create your personal SoulCollage® guidance cards.
- Expert tuition and practical demonstration from Artist and SoulCollage® Facilitator Cheryle Bannon
- SoulCollage start up kit so you can continue creating your SoulCollage card deck long after the workshop is over.
- Take home at least two or more completed SoulCollage® Cards with resources to create up to 6 cards. Each SoulCollage® card is a unique art piece with its own soul story poems.
- Just your enthusiasm!
Casual (Warning: this might get messy)
No experience is necessary!!!
Cancellations of Bookings Policy
- If you provide notice seven or more days prior to the start of your course, you will have the full fee refunded
- Cancellations or changes made with less than seven days notice before the start of a course will forfeit 20% of the paid class fee towards administration and materials costs.
- Cancellations or changes made less than 48 hours prior to class commencement will forfeit the full course fee paid.
- If an emergency situation has resulted in cancellation a full refund will be issued.
Terms & Conditions